
This article talks about a terrorist attack that it is supposed to happened on the u.s on approximately in six months. right now a lot of security empires such as the F.B.I and the C.I.A are trying to solve and come to a conclusion of what will happen in a near future. the last terrorist attack happened in Detroit in a Arline were a man had a bomb although it was a failure i think the us has to be more secure about the crime. as you already know the biggest terrorist attack mas the nine eleven. they think that the real problem is going to be done by technological strategies.
In my opinion I realy think that that problem in the us is going to change a lot in many aspects , such as security the peoples point of view and all the people will be scare of the near attack.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario